Bharatpur Full Day Sightseeing
08:30 AM To 6:30 PM
Places to Visit in Bharatpur
Enjoy a day trip from Agra that features a visit to Keoladeo National Park (formerly known as the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary). It is designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the park wetlands provide shelter for thousands of birds, especially over the winter.
Bharatpur is a city and newly created Municipal Corporation in the Indian state of Rajasthan. Located in the Brij region, Bharatpur was once considered to be impregnable and unbeatable. The city is situated 180 km south of India’s capital, New Delhi, 178 km from Rajasthan’s capital Pink City Jaipur, 55 km west of Agra and 34 km from Lord Krishna’s birthplace Mathura The city has an average elevation of 183 metres (600 ft) and is also known as “Lohagarh” and the “Eastern Gateway to Rajasthan” It is famous for Keoladeo National Park ( A UNESCO’s World Heritage Site).Bharatpur lies on the Golden Tourism Triangle of Delhi–Jaipur–Agra and hence a large number of national and international tourists visit Bharatpur every year.
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Agra via an air-conditioned vehicle with a drive and drive to Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary.
- Upon arrival, you will be introduced by a guide who speaks English will be accompanying you throughout the tour. Proceed towards the sanctuary.
- This bird sanctuary is visited by thousands of bird lovers from all over the world. The best time to visit Bharatpur is between August and February. You get glimpses of maximum numbers of migratory birds. Bird watching in Bharatpur is an experience itself as more than 300 species of birds flocked the park in this duration.
- -After visiting, savor lunch at any good restaurant and now it's time to return Agra. On arrival in Agra, you will be dropped off to your hotel.
- The entrance fees of Bharatpur Wildlife Sanctuary is not included in the package.
- Meals and stay are not included in the package.
- Pick-up and drop-off service from the hotel, airport or railway station.
- A private vehicle with air conditioning and a chauffeur for sightseeing.
- Fuel, parking charges, toll taxes, and interstate taxes.
- A professional guide to assist with the tour.
- Bottled water for guests.
- All government taxes, including the Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tips for the driver and guide, which are not included in the package and may be recommended.
- Souvenir photos, which may be available for purchase separately.
- Accommodation or hotels, which are not included in the package.
- Meals expenses, which are not covered by the package.
- Personal expenses, such as shopping or additional activities not included in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees at any place, which are not included in the package and may need to be paid separately.
- Other activities that are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Air/train/bus fares to and from the tour location.