Delhi Mathura Vrindavan One Day Tour Package
06:00 AM To 11:00 PM
Mathura and Vrindavan are the most visited place of In Uttar Pradesh. This place is famous for lord Krishna temples.
Places to Visit in Mathura Vrindavan
06:00 am: Delhi – Mathura Vrindavan (182.6 km – 3 to 4 hrs)
This one day tour package covers the trip to the holy town of Mathura, which is associated with Hindu God Lord Krishna. The ancient city of Mathura derives its glory and sacred character from being the birth place of Lord Krishna. The tour also covers Vrindavan, another major place of pilgrimage. There are over 5500 temples of lord Krishna and Radha Rani in Mathura Vrindavan.
Place to Visits in Mathura.
Lord krishna Birthplace, Birla Temple, Mathura Museum, Dwarkadhish Temple, Yamuna Ghat's
Place to Visits in Vrindavan:
Bankey Bihari Temple, Radha Ballabh Temple, Iskcon Temple, Prem Mandir, Kesi Ghata, Nidhi Van and Yamuna River etc.
Childhood living place of lord Krishna Near Mathura
Village of lord krishna relatives
Goverdhan Mountain and Parikrma, Radha Kund, Kusam Sarowar
Birthplace of Radha Rani and Temples.
Famous for Radha Rani Temple and located near Mathura
Radha Krishna Marriage Place and located near Mathura
Late evening drive back to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi late night, we will drop you at your own desired location.
- Pick-up and drop-off service from the hotel, airport or railway station.
- A private vehicle with air conditioning and a chauffeur for sightseeing.
- Fuel, parking charges, toll taxes, and interstate taxes.
- A professional guide to assist with the tour.
- Bottled water for guests.
- All government taxes, including the Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tips for the driver and guide, which are not included in the package and may be recommended.
- Souvenir photos, which may be available for purchase separately.
- Accommodation or hotels, which are not included in the package.
- Meals expenses, which are not covered by the package.
- Personal expenses, such as shopping or additional activities not included in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees at any place, which are not included in the package and may need to be paid separately.
- Other activities that are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Air/train/bus fares to and from the tour location.