Jaipur Bhangarh Abhaneri One Day Tour Package
Bhangarh - Abhaneri.
The trip will give you such a marvelous experience to your journey and if you are one of those who like to explore scary places with some heritage palaces, then definitely this trip will give you pleasure and happiness.
Places to Visit in Bhangarh - Abhaneri
Abhaneri is famous for Chand Baori stepwell built over a thousand years ago in the Abhaneri village of Rajasthan. It is one of the largest stepwells in the world and also famous for Harshat Mata temple. Bhangarh fort is one the most haunted place in India. But these days, bhangarh is wide popular destination for tourist.
Jaipur - Bhangarh
The Bhangarh Fort is a 17th century fort and it was built by Bhagwant Das for his younger son Madho Singh I. Situated 85 km away from Jaipur in Alwar district, known for its ruins. Bhangarh is also a pre-historic site. The most remarkable of its buildings are the temples of Gopinath, Shiva (Someshwar), Mangla Devi, Lavina Devi and Keshava Rai. Other buildings include shops along the main road, several havelis, a mosque, and a palace.
Abhaneri is a small village, situated at a distance of 95 km from Jaipur, famous for the Chand Baori step well and Harshat Mata temple. Chand Baori is the primary tourist attraction site in Abhaneri village that belongs to 10th century monuments that exhibits Rajasthani architectural expertise and talents. Chand Baori consists of 3,500 narrow steps over 13 stories. It extends approximately 30 m (100 ft) into the ground, making it one of the deepest and largest stepwells in India. Next spot is the Harshat Mata temple, located near the Chand Baori. It is dedicated to Harshat Mata, the goddess of joy and happiness.
- Our driver will pickup you in the morning from your hotel or any preferred location in Jaipur city. Then you will be driven to Bhangarh Fort which is about 85 KM from Jaipur.
- Upon reaching, learn about the mysterious history of the 17th-century ruins of the Bhangarh Fort, considered the most haunted place in India.
- After visiting Bhangarh you will take to your next destination Abhaneri that is about 15 Km away from Bhangarh. Visit Chand Baori (stepwell) and Harshat Mata Temple.
- After exploring Abhaneri you will return back to Jaipur and drop at your preferred location.
- Pick-up and drop-off service from the hotel, airport or railway station.
- A private vehicle with air conditioning and a chauffeur for sightseeing.
- Fuel, parking charges, toll taxes, and interstate taxes.
- A professional guide to assist with the tour.
- Bottled water for guests.
- All government taxes, including the Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tips for the driver and guide, which are not included in the package and may be recommended.
- Souvenir photos, which may be available for purchase separately.
- Accommodation or hotels, which are not included in the package.
- Meals expenses, which are not covered by the package.
- Personal expenses, such as shopping or additional activities not included in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees at any place, which are not included in the package and may need to be paid separately.
- Other activities that are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Air/train/bus fares to and from the tour location.