Delhi Mathura Vrindavan with Taj Mahal Tour Package
02 Nights / 03 Days
Delhi » Mathura » Virndavan » Agra
Day 01: Delhi – Mathura & Virndavan by Road (155 Kms / 3 hrs drive)
Morning pickup from your hotel in Delhi or from the Airport and then drive via the express highway to the sacred cities of Mathura and Vrindavan.
Mathura a little town, the birth place of lord Krishna is popularly known as Braj – bhoomi, where Lord Krishna was born. It is 155 km away from Delhi and situated on the river Yamuna.
Vrindavan, a village - once noted for its fragrant groves, is where he spent an eventful youth. There are numerous other little spots in the area that still reverberate with the enchantment of Shri Krishna.
On Arrival check in at Hotel. Afternoon sightseeing tour visting Shri Krishna Janm Bhumi, Vishram Ghat, Dwarkadhish Temple, Gita mandir, Nidhivan, Seva Kunj and Banke Bihari Temple etc. Overnight stay at hotel in Mathura.
Day 02: Mathura – Agra via Fatehpur Sikri (Approax 60 Kms 2 Hours Drive)
Next morning, proceed towards Agra, the city of Taj Mahal. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri, a historical city which houses many forts and palaces built by Mughal Emperors. Continue driving towards Agra and check into your hotel. After having some rest, In the evening you can explore the majestic beauty of Taj under the magical effect of sunset. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Agra – Delhi by Road (210 Kms / 4 hrs drive)
After lunch proceed on a guided tour of Agra fort, Itmad-ud-Daulah or "Baby Taj", Akbar Mausoleum and later drive back to Delhi.
- Pick-up and drop-off service from the hotel, airport or railway station.
- A private vehicle with air conditioning and a chauffeur for sightseeing.
- Fuel, parking charges, toll taxes, and interstate taxes.
- A professional guide to assist with the tour.
- Bottled water for guests.
- All government taxes, including the Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tips for the driver and guide, which are not included in the package and may be recommended.
- Souvenir photos, which may be available for purchase separately.
- Accommodation or hotels, which are not included in the package.
- Meals expenses, which are not covered by the package.
- Personal expenses, such as shopping or additional activities not included in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees at any place, which are not included in the package and may need to be paid separately.
- Other activities that are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Air/train/bus fares to and from the tour location.