02 Days Delhi Taj Mahal Tour
01 Nights / 02 Days
Delhi » Agra » Delhi
Day 1: Delhi – Agra (230 KMS, 4 HRS)
We will Pick up you from your hotel/airport in location in Delhi and proceed to Agra on the way visit Sikandra fort, Red Fort Agra, Baby Taj Mahal and world wonder Taj Mahal from back side. After visit taj mahal back side transfer to hotel and overnight stay in hotel.
Day 2: Explore Taj Mahal sunrise view and drive back to Jaipur
At 6:00 am, you will be picked up from hotel to visit Taj Mahal during sunrise to see the ravishing beauty of India’s most renowned monument and come back to the hotel. After breakfast and check-out from hotel. Enjoy an excursion to Fatehpur Sikri, a perfectly preserved red stone, which was the estranged capital of Mughal emperor Akbar, built in 1569 A.D. It is also known as "Ghost City". Later drive back to Jaipur with a beautiful memory from Agra city. Drop back to your preferred location or Jaipur airport.
- Pick-up and drop-off service from the hotel, airport or railway station.
- A private vehicle with air conditioning and a chauffeur for sightseeing.
- Fuel, parking charges, toll taxes, and interstate taxes.
- A professional guide to assist with the tour.
- Bottled water for guests.
- All government taxes, including the Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tips for the driver and guide, which are not included in the package and may be recommended.
- Souvenir photos, which may be available for purchase separately.
- Accommodation or hotels, which are not included in the package.
- Meals expenses, which are not covered by the package.
- Personal expenses, such as shopping or additional activities not included in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees at any place, which are not included in the package and may need to be paid separately.
- Other activities that are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Air/train/bus fares to and from the tour location.