03 Days Jaipur Bikaner Tour Package
Places to Visit in Bikaner
Take a tour of the famous destination of Rajasthan, Bikaner is surrounded by the great Thar Desert and is the home to the majestic Junagarh Fort.
Explore all major attractions of Bikaner, like the Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace and many more during this tour.
Visit National Research Centre on Camel in Bikaner.
Visit Taragarh Fort, Bundi Palace and Stepwells.
A comfortable air-conditioned private car with an English speaking driver.
Day 01: Jaipur Arrival – Bikaner
On your arrival at the Jaipur airport or your desired location you will be welcomed and assisted by our representative or chauffeur and then proceed towards Bikaner. The distance from Jaipur to Bikaner is approximately 330 km and may take up to 6 hours.
Upon arrival, check-in your hotel at Bikaner before starting the local sightseeing as per your convenience. We recommend the below-mentioned landmarks of the city, guests are free to visit any other place in Bikaner which might not be in the list:
Junagarh Fort, a fort which is in good shape since the 16th century and was the home to the royal family.
Lalgarh Palace is a palace and heritage hotel in Bikaner, built for Sir Ganga Singh, Maharaja of Bikaner.
Prachina Museum: Museum tracing Bikaner's cultural history with exhibits ranging from art to royal fashions and armor.
After the completion of your first day's tour, get dropped at the hotel in Bikaner.
Day 02: Bikaner Sightseeing Tour
Shri Laxminath Temple: Built in the years 1504 & 1526 is one of the oldest temples in the Bikaner region of Rajasthan.
Sursagar Lake: A beautiful lake amidst the city of Bikaner.
Sri Sadul Museum: This museum was established in the year of 1976, it exhibits Georgian paintings, hunting trophies and rare artifacts.
Ganga State Museum:This museum is located near the Junagarh fort and a part of it is also a library. This museum exhibits the belongings of Maharaja Ganga Singh
Bikaner Raj Parivar Vishram Grah
Bhandasar Jain Temple: Bhandasar Jain Temple or Banda Shah Jain temple is situated at Bikaner, Rajasthan. This temple is famous for wall painting and artwork.
Day 03: Bikaner – Jaipur
Last day of your trip you will visit National Research Centre on Camel; it was established in 1984 by the Central Government under Indian Council of Agricultural Research at the outskirts of Bikaner city to promote research and development on camels. It is located about 8 km from Bikaner city in the state of Rajasthan in India.
ater drive back to Jaipur, upon reaching, you will be drop off at the hotel/airport in Jaipur.
- Pick-up and drop-off service from the hotel, airport or railway station.
- A private vehicle with air conditioning and a chauffeur for sightseeing.
- Fuel, parking charges, toll taxes, and interstate taxes.
- A professional guide to assist with the tour.
- Bottled water for guests.
- All government taxes, including the Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tips for the driver and guide, which are not included in the package and may be recommended.
- Souvenir photos, which may be available for purchase separately.
- Accommodation or hotels, which are not included in the package.
- Meals expenses, which are not covered by the package.
- Personal expenses, such as shopping or additional activities not included in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees at any place, which are not included in the package and may need to be paid separately.
- Other activities that are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Air/train/bus fares to and from the tour location.