03 Day Trip To Ajmer Pushkar Jodhpur From Jaipur
02 Nights / 03 Days
Jaipur » Ajmer » Pushkar » Jodhpur
Day 1: Jaipur Arrival
You will be received at airport/railway station and transferred to the hotel. Soon after check in we visit Amer Fort, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Observatory, Hawa Mahal, Walled Pinkcity and Albert Hall Museum. By the evening we visit the modern attractions of the city which includes the Birla Auditorium, New Vidhan Sabha, Birla Mandir and Jawahar Kala Kendra. Later we experience the Rajasthani dinner, folk music and dance with complete rural atmosphere in an ethnic village.
Day 2: Jaipur – Ajmer & Pushkar – Jodhpur
Leave Jaipur for Jodhpur, en-route we visit Ajmer and Pushkar - both the places are major religious center for Muslim and Hindu Pilgrims respectively. We visit famous Dargah of Khwaja Muin-ud-din Chishti at Ajmer & World only Lord Brahma Temple at Pushkar. Later we proceed to Jodhpur, upon arrival check in at hotel. Stay overnight at Jodhpur.
Day 3: Jodhpur City Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast we climb up the Majestic Mehrangarh Fort and explore its every nook & corner. We also visit the Jaswant Thada, Ummaid Bhawan Palace Museum, Clock Tower and Markets. At the time of onwards journey, you will be transferred to Jodhpur Airport or Railway Station.
- Pick-up and drop-off service from the hotel, airport or railway station.
- A private vehicle with air conditioning and a chauffeur for sightseeing.
- Fuel, parking charges, toll taxes, and interstate taxes.
- A professional guide to assist with the tour.
- Bottled water for guests.
- All government taxes, including the Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tips for the driver and guide, which are not included in the package and may be recommended.
- Souvenir photos, which may be available for purchase separately.
- Accommodation or hotels, which are not included in the package.
- Meals expenses, which are not covered by the package.
- Personal expenses, such as shopping or additional activities not included in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees at any place, which are not included in the package and may need to be paid separately.
- Other activities that are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Air/train/bus fares to and from the tour location.