03 Days Jaipur Ranthambore Tour Package
02 Nights / 03 Days
Jaipur » Ranthambore
Enjoy morning and afternoon Jeep safari at Ranthambore national park.
Tracking wild tigers and other animals.
Visit Ranthambore Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Day 01: Jaipur - Ranthambore
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel or Airport in Jaipur. We will then begin our 3-hour drive to Ranthambore. On arrival check in at hotel and have lunch there. After lunch enjoy afternoon safari to experience the rich flora and fauna of Ranthambore National Park. Depending on the availability of the vehicle, you can take a ride on an open jeep or a canter. Return back to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Ranthambore Jungle Safari
Early in the morning proceed for another drive in the jungle. An early morning game drive can have more chances to see the animals. You explore the deep jungles of the National Park on an open jeep or canter, tracking for tigers. After morning safari return back to the hotel for breakfast and spend the rest of the morning relaxing in the comfort of the hotel. Post lunch, your afternoon jungle safari continues into the Ranthambore National Park for wildlife viewing. In the evening you return back to the hotel to relax and after dinner, you retire for the night.
Day 03: Ranthambore - Jaipur
In the morning, after breakfast, you visit the Ranthambore Fort. The Fort is known for the glory and valor of the Chauhan dynasty, it is huge and take around two hours to complete. Return at the hotel to check out and a drive to Jaipur concludes your adventurous journey. You are dropped to your hotel and airport for your further journey.
- Pick-up and drop-off service from the hotel, airport or railway station.
- A private vehicle with air conditioning and a chauffeur for sightseeing.
- Fuel, parking charges, toll taxes, and interstate taxes.
- A professional guide to assist with the tour.
- Bottled water for guests.
- All government taxes, including the Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tips for the driver and guide, which are not included in the package and may be recommended.
- Souvenir photos, which may be available for purchase separately.
- Accommodation or hotels, which are not included in the package.
- Meals expenses, which are not covered by the package.
- Personal expenses, such as shopping or additional activities not included in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees at any place, which are not included in the package and may need to be paid separately.
- Other activities that are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Air/train/bus fares to and from the tour location.