02 Days Jaipur Taj Mahal Tour
01 Nights / 02 Days
Jaipur » Agra » Jaipur
Day 01: Arrive Jaipur - Agra (250kms/05hrs drive)
Pick up from Jaipur Airport/Railway Station and then straight drive to Agra. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel. Later proceed to visit Agra Fort - was begun by Akbar between 1565 and 1573. It is situated on the west bank of the Jumna River, about 2kms upstream from the Taj Mahal. Return back to your hotel and stay overnight.
Day 02: Agra Sightseeing Tour - Jaipur Departure
Morning at sunrise visit the mesmerizing Taj Mahal - "the epitome of love", is "a monument of immense beauty". The beauty of this spectacular monument is such that it is beyond the scope of words. After visiting Taj, you will return to hotel for refreshment. Later you will drive back to Jaipur enroute visiting Fatehpur Sikri. Upon reaching Jaipur you will be transferred to your hotel/airport with sweet memories.
- Pick-up and drop-off service from the hotel, airport or railway station.
- A private vehicle with air conditioning and a chauffeur for sightseeing.
- Fuel, parking charges, toll taxes, and interstate taxes.
- A professional guide to assist with the tour.
- Bottled water for guests.
- All government taxes, including the Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tips for the driver and guide, which are not included in the package and may be recommended.
- Souvenir photos, which may be available for purchase separately.
- Accommodation or hotels, which are not included in the package.
- Meals expenses, which are not covered by the package.
- Personal expenses, such as shopping or additional activities not included in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees at any place, which are not included in the package and may need to be paid separately.
- Other activities that are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Air/train/bus fares to and from the tour location.