02 Day Trip To Ajmer Pushkar From Jaipur
01 Nights / 02 Days
Jaipur » Ajmer » Pushkar » Jaipur
Through this overnight tour you will be traveling to the most famous destinations of Rajasthan including Jaipur, Ajmer, and Pushkar. This 1 night 2 days Jaipur Pushkar tour will be an wonderful trip of your life.
Explore famous attractions in Jaipur city.
Visit Ajmer Sharif Dargah.
Discover the renowned sites of historic Pushkar and explore its monuments and temples.
Day 1: Jaipur Arrival
Overnight tour to Ajmer and Pushkar begins with morning pick up from your hotel/airport anywhere in Jaipur and exolore some famous tourist places in Jaipur like Hawa Mahal, City Palace and Jantar Mantar. Late afternoon proceed towards Ajmer and Pushkar. First stop at Ajmer to visit the prestigious Dargah Sharif of the Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti. Later will drive to Pushkar. Stay overnight at Pushkar.
Day 2: Pushkar Sightseeing – Jaipur
After breakfast at hotel, you will visit Pushkar Ghats and then you will visit the Brahmma Temple. This is the only temple dedicated to Lord Brahmma in the world. Afterwards you will travel back to Jaipur to departure for your destinations onwards.
- Pick-up and drop-off service from the hotel, airport or railway station.
- A private vehicle with air conditioning and a chauffeur for sightseeing.
- Fuel, parking charges, toll taxes, and interstate taxes.
- A professional guide to assist with the tour.
- Bottled water for guests.
- All government taxes, including the Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tips for the driver and guide, which are not included in the package and may be recommended.
- Souvenir photos, which may be available for purchase separately.
- Accommodation or hotels, which are not included in the package.
- Meals expenses, which are not covered by the package.
- Personal expenses, such as shopping or additional activities not included in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees at any place, which are not included in the package and may need to be paid separately.
- Other activities that are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Air/train/bus fares to and from the tour location.